Returns & Exchanges Policy
Items purchased on the Yardzooks.com website, must be returned within 14 days of delivery. A refund will be provided after the returned item(s) have been received.
1. Items must be returned in original or a protective packaging.
2. Customer is responsible for payment of the returned shipping cost plus 30% restocking fee (30% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund).
Return Policy Considerations
1. Not eligible for returns: Clearance or Sale items, Items already assembled.
1. Product must be returned and/ or re-ordered with the credit received from the original return.
Damage or Defective Items
1. The invoiced purchase price of the damaged or defective product will be credited to your credit card account.
2. Pictures of the damaged product must be provided to receive credit.
3. Complete the process within 14 days of the item delivery date.
Please contact Yardzooks.com for return authorization requests via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone #: 1-888-214-8715.
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit yardzooks.com, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the yardzooks.com website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the yardzooks.com website, and information about how you interact with the yardzooks.com website. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the yardzooks.com website, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, apple pay and pay pal), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the yardzooks.com website (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you and Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our yardzooks.com website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the website, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
When you place an order through the yardzooks.com, we will maintain your Order Information for our records.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
YardZooks.com 7621 Little Avenue, Suite 426, Charlotte, NC, 28226